Image Map

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Its Beauty Bitch LOVES LOLA...




I wanted to introduce you to someone that has inspired me on a personal level for many years.  I decided to look at my friend and talented fashion designer Debbie.  She has really put her stamp on the Liverpool fashion scene with her own label Lola Loves. Her success is now spreading further across the UK, landing deals with Topshop and Selfridges, so I wanted to get some ideas of what's hot right now in the fashion world from one of the up and coming leaders. 

A/W 2012 ad campaign 
From humble beginnings my friend and passionate artiste has began to make her mark on the fashion world.  Debbie -aka- Lola Loves, began her journey selling home-made garments on the weekend Gracie markets in Liverpool.  From this tiny stall she began selling items in small boutiques in and around Merseyside.  It took some time, but Debbie's skills, expertise and creativity were finally noticed and she was given the opportunity to create her own store.   She opened her first store in Liverpool back in 2008 and has grown from strength to strength ever since.  Lola Loves unprecedented success is definitely paramount in her securing deals with two of the countries major retailers Topshop and Selfridges.

Lola Loves Boutique - Cavern Walks Liverpool

Lola Loves Boutique - Cavern Walks Liverpool

Lola Loves Boutique - Cavern Walks Liverpool
Lola loves is a shining embodiment of sheer determination. Pulling through the recession Debbie is now heading to the top of the fashion ladder and I couldn't be prouder.  I have worked with Debbie many times over the years and I wanted to begin my blog by gaining expert knowledge from a leader in the field.  With Lola Loves growing every day, watch this space... 

Lola Loves A/W 2014/15 at Selfridges

Lola Loves A/W 2014/15 at Selfridges
Lola Loves S/S 2014 at Topshop

Lola Loves A/W 2014/15 at Topshop












No comments:

Post a Comment